HOW TO INVITE A GUEST
Inviting a friend along for a relaxing swim, dive or SUP session is very easy to do. Below you'll find a step by step guide to what's involved...
- First, create your session booking via our online booking portal at app.vobster.com.
- On the YOUR SESSION BOOKINGS screen, each of your booked sessions should have two buttons - CANCEL and ADD GUEST. Click on the ADD GUEST button and the guest invite screen will appear.
- Click on the 'Email me a link' button and then check your email inbox. You should receive an email from us containing a link - forward this email containing the link to your guest.
- When you return to the booking portal, the 'ADD GUEST' button will change to +1 PENDING. Once your guest has registered with us and confirmed your invite, this will change to BOOKED.
- Note that if you cancel your booking, your guest's booking will automatically be cancelled too. Guests cannot attend a session without the member who invited them.
- Your friend will forward you a link generated by our booking system. Follow this link in the email and you'll be taken to our booking system.
If you're not already registered on our system, click on the REGISTER button.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to register yourself on our system. You'll be asked to add your address and contact details, followed by various health and COVID declarations - these must all be completed to complete your registration. The system will generate a temporary password for you - make a note of this as you will need it later.
- Once you've completed the registration process, you'll be taken to the YOUR SESSION BOOKINGS page where the sessions you have been invited to attend will be listed. You don't need to do anything if you do wish to attend - your attendance will automatically be confirmed when you sign in to the portal.
- If you are unable to attend the session, remember to CANCEL the session so others may use it.